The Jack A6F-E is a industrial needle feed machine which provides easier feeding for heavier materials. The main difference between this machine and the previous model (Jack A6F) is that this machine has its stitch length control built into the smart panel (instead of being on a manual dial) It also offers a new digital puller which is integrated into the machine head and controlled via the panel. With the puller this helps keep your material flat and feeding through evenly.
All of our industrials come with a 1 year guarantee and come built complete with stand on wheels, table, draw, cotton post, silent motor and some free needles and bobbins to get you started!
- Fully Automatic lockstitch machine
- Stitch Length Controlled on the Smart Panel – Simply press a button to alter the stitch length
- Digital Puller – Fully integrated into the machine head for smoother feeding.
- Auto thread trimming (keeps bottom thread within 3mm after trimming to get perfect stitching)
- Auto reverse
- Auto backtack
- Electronic thread tension
- Cooling fan for motor (prolongs motor life)
- Direct drive
- Reduction in noise and vibration
- Adjustable LED brightness
- USB Port to update software
- Needle Feed Machine (Needle moves up and down and to and from to improve feeding of fabric)
- Specialised feeding keeps fabric smooth without wrinkles and layers offset.
- Good for yarn, chiffon and silk fabrics
- Sealed oil pan (avoids leakage onto fabrics)
- Large work space useful for jackets, shirts and suits
- Control Panel that is touch sensitive
- Voice guide (can be turned off)
- Reset and Oil alarm function (oil alarm goes off when it needs refilling)
- 4.5 mm max stitch length
- 5 mm presser foot lift (by hand)
- 13mm presser foot lift (by knee)
- 4000 spm
- Instruction booklet
- Free pack of Bobbins and needles