The Juki MO-6714DA is a 4 thread, 2 needle overlocker. It can run at a maximum speed of 7000spm and stitch lenght ranges from 0.8mm-4mm. Additionally it has a semi dry head which avoids oil spills as it has an automatic lubrication feature.
The needle bar mechanism and the upper looper mechanism has been redesigned to require no lubrication.
All of our industrial overlockers are built complete on a stand with wheels, table, cotton post, silent servo motors, draw, disposal chute, and some free needles to get you started.
- Stitch type – 2-needle overlock
- Stitch style – 514
- Max. sewing speed – 7,000spm
- Number of threads – 4
- Over edging width – 4mm
- Needle bar stroke – 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle – 20 degrees
- Needle mechanism – Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Needle – DCx27
- Max. lift of the presser foot – 7mm
- Max. presser foot pressure – 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Upper knife – Flat knife
- Stitch adjusting method – By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method – By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head – 28kg
- Lubrication – Automatic
- Lubricating oil – JUKI Machine Oil 18 (or equivalent Item #RLW1)
- Materials – Light to Medium
- Shirring Attachment – Optional
- Micro-lifter – Provided as standard