The Juki DSC-245 is a single needle walking foot, needle feed, cylinder bed machine complete with silent servo motor and high quality roller stand. This makes the Juki DSC-245 ideal for creating bags, hats, Footwear and so many other small items! All of our industrial machines, including the Juki DSC-245come with a 1 year guarantee and are built with machine head, tabletop, stand with wheels, servo motor, draw, cotton post and bobbins and needles to get you started. This means you are ready to sew as soon as the product arrives.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02072283022 with your postcode prior to ordering for delivery costs. Remember, we will also be able to repair your Juki DSC-245 should it break down! Call us now to find out how our expert team can help you!
Consistently create high-quality designs and products for your business with the Juki DSC-245! The machine is a comprehensive and robust tool, capable of handling plenty of worth. It is ideal for handling heavyweight fabrics including leather, canvas and carpets!
- 1 needle lockstitch, cylinder bed machine
- Walking foot, needle feed
- Heavy duty
- Good for bag making
- Unison Feed – more efficient for feeding heavy materials smoothly through
- Knee lifter (15mm lift by knee, 9mm by hand)
- Consistent seam quality
- 2200 spm (adjustable)
- 6mm maximum length
- 36mm needle bar stroke
- Good for sharp curves
- Cylinder bed diameter 46 mm
- Needle code DP X 17
- Distance from needle to machine arm 264mm
- 36 kg machine head weight
Other Variations of this machine
- DSC-245 – STANDARD HOOK
- DSC-245-7 – STANDARD HOOK & THREAD TRIMMER
- DSC-246 – DOUBLE CAPACITY HOOK
- DSC-246-7 – DOUBLE CAPACITY HOOK & THREAD TRIMMER