The Jack H2-CZ is a walking foot, heavy duty industrial machine which is ideal for sewing heavyweight materials, ranging from vinyls, leather, canvas and upholstery. The H2 has lots of capabilities and can be used to sew a variety of products such as car/boat/furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, outdoor clothing and much more! With its large capacity bobbin system your productivity is increased as you can sew for longer without refilling your bobbin. The Jack H2 comes built complete with a stand on wheels, direct drive motor, table, draw and cotton post.
This machine may be more expensive than other dealers due to the high quality table top we use.
- Walking Foot, Heavy Duty Industrial
- Energy Saving Direct Drive Motor – Guarantees quiet and reliable operation with a low power consumption
- Maximum Stitch Length 8mm
- Ideal For Heavy Materials – Such as Vinyls, Canvas, Leather, Upholstery etc.
- Top & Bottom Feed – Smoother feeding of materials for consistent seam quality, free from irregular stitches
- Large Capacity Bobbin – Holds more thread to increase productivity
- Automatic Lubrication – Constantly pumps oil around the machine when in use.
- Built in LED Lighting – Illuminated the sewing area with different levels of brightness to choose
- Built in Bobbin Winding – Wind a bobbin whilst you sew.
- Barcode/QR Sticker – Simply scan the code to view instruction manuals, parts manuals, video and machine information on your phone or tablet!
- Reverse Lever – Ideal for reinforcement stitching
- Needle Up/Down Position Function – Set your needle to stop in the up or down position, ideal for sewing corners or pivoting.
- Adjustable Speed Control – Set the speed on the control panel using the + and – buttons.
- DB X 17 Needle Code
- 1 Year Guarantee.
- Pack of Needles (DP X 17)
- 4 x Large Capacity Bobbins
- Oil Bottle (Refillable)
- Alan Key
- Grease Syringe
- Instruction Manual
- 2 x Screwdrivers
- Plastic Dust Cover