The Juki DNU 1541 is a walking foot, needle feed machine with a double capacity hook system that can hold twice the amount of bobbin thread than a standard machine. Featuring a newly designed double tension mechanism and rectangular feeding motion it allows for perfect feeding of a variety of material thickness and also prevents stitch gathering. This machine is ideal for very heavy materials and layers due to the unison feed.
All of our Juki DNU-1541 Machines are built complete and ready to use upon delivery with the machine head, jack stand on wheels, machine table, silent servo motor, cotton post, accessory draw and some bobbins and needles to get you started!
- Single Needle, Walking Foot, Needle Feed Machine
- Ideal for sewing heavy or thick materials with ease
- Maximum Stitch Length 9mm – Alter the length using the stitch length dial
- Maximum Speed 2500 Stitches per minute – Speed can be adjusted on the power box.
- High Presser Foot Lift – Ideal for sewing bulky materials
- Presser Foot Lift – By knee 16mm/by hand 9mm
- Newly Adopted Double Tension Mechanism – Produces professional results with perfect tension
- Rectangular Feeding Motion – Consistent feeding of materials of all thicknesses without any stitch gathering
- Bobbin Winder on Machine
- Specific Oiling Points – Easy to maintain with specific oiling points on top of the machine
- Approx Machine Table Size: 106 cm Length x 60 cm Width
- Approx Machine Head Weight 50kg
- Needle Code: DP X 17
- High Presser Foot Lift – by knee 16mm/by hand 9mm
- Larger Needle Bar Stroke: 36kg
- Distance from Needle to Machine Arm: 264mm
- Oil System – Specific oiling points on top of the machine, side panel and underneath the machine in the oil compartment for filling between the high/low lines.
- Instruction Manual
- JUKI Dust Cover
- Needles (DP X 17)
- Large Capacity Bobbins (x 4)
- Oil Bottle
- Oil Applicator