The Juki DDL-7000AH is a high speed, industrial straight stitch machine. It is the Heavy duty version so it is capeable of sewing heavy weight materials. It has automatic functions such as automatic thread trimming and automatic backtack. In addition to this Juki have also incorporated the needle breakage prevention function to limit the amount of needle breakages and damage to your machine. The DDL-7000A is able to handle heavy weight fabrics,. Juki have improved the machines responsiveness to materials so it can handle a wide range of materials. You also have the option of adding an automatic foot lift to the machine as it is not included as standard.
All of our machines come complete with the machine head, sew table, jack stand on wheels (unless otherwise requested), cotton post, silent motor, draw and some needles and bobbins to get you started!
You also have the option of adding an automatic foot lift to the machine as it is not included as standard.
- Energy Saving Silent Servo Motor (Installed in direct drive style)
- Compact control box and operation panel
- LED Lighting provided as standard
- Power switch built into control box for easy access
- USB Port in control box for phone charging and updates
- Improved responsiveness to materials
- 35mm needle bar stroke allows machine to sew a wider variety of materials from medium – heavy weight fabrics
- Highly functional touch back switch – used to perform reverse feed stitching & the height of the switch is adjustable
- Automatic thread trimming
- Automatic backtack
- Needle breakage prevention function – the main shaft angle works to prevent needle breaks
- 4000 Stitches per minute
- 5mm Stitch length
- 5mm presser foot lift by hand
- 13mm presser foot lift by knee
- Needle code DBX5
- Instruction Booklet
- Bobbins x 4
- Needle Set