The Horn Super Q offers a large work space for all your sewing and quilting needs! Capable of taking both old or newer domestic machines and has many large draws, perfect for storing your accessories neatly. This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism
which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions. The Super Q is available in 4 different finishes; Beech, White, American Grey Oak or Weathered Oak.
Super Q Features
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1942) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- A huge bank of large drawers. One in the main unit and 3 on a mobile separate caddy , that can be positioned wherever is best in relation to your project at that particular time.
- Supplied with a slot in filler piece for the top drawer for even greater supported work area but can also be removed if you want to give yourself greater seating space.
- A huge work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. It which lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Slot in filler for above the machine when its away to give a large work area.
- One acrylic inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Arrives fully assembled. (Delivery up to 28 Days depending on when the order is placed)
The Super Q Closes down to 142cm wide (56″) x 52cm deep (20 1/2″) x 75cm height (29 1/2″)