The GEMINI Features Include
- Fitted with our large lifter opening (type 1929) which is capable of taking many of the newer (and older) machines on the market but not all of, more particularly, the larger domestic sewing machines available today.
- 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- A work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Shut the doors and it hides your machine away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- One flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Arrives fully assembled.
Please Note: The Rolla Storage Unit is an optional extra and does not come with the standard delivery of the Gemini