Learning to sew is fun and easy with the Singer Tradition 2263, created with beginner sewers in mind. This sewing machine will give you all of the features you need to get started on your projects. With its easy threading, simple stitch selection and needle threader, set-up is simple! Customise your projects using any of the 23 built-in stitches including the 4-step buttonhole and adjustable stitch length and width!
- 23 Stitches Built In
- Easy Stitch Selection
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- 1 Style of Auto 4-Step Buttonhole
- Needle Threader – Time saving feature!
- Automatic Bobbin Winding – Needle bar disengages while bobbin winding
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame – Rigid interior holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lift – Allows more clearance
- 4 Segment Feed Dog System – Provides more accurate feed
- Multiple Needle Positions – Ideal for inserting zips, cording, topstitches etc.
- Free Arm Conversion – Ideal for sewing cuffs, sleeves etc.
- Adjustable Tension Dial
- Portable – Built in carry handle
- All Purpose Zig-Zag Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Button Sew on Foot
- Pack of Needles
- Bobbins (Plastic)
- Thread Spool Cap
- Darning Plate
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Foot Pedal
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual