The Juki LZ-271 is a straight stitch, zig-zag and freehand embroidery (Irish Embroidery) machine that is suitable for sewing light-medium heavy fabrics. Simply use the knee operator to go from a straight stitch to a zig-zag! The Knee Operator controls the zig-zag width to create beautiful patterns and designs! With the adjustable zig-zag width you can sew a wide range of different size zig-zags for all kinds of projects.
This machine comes built complete with the machine head, sew table, Jack stand on wheels, Jack silent servo motor, cotton post, storage draw and some bobbins and needles to get you started!
- Single Needle Lockstitch, Zig-Zag and Freehand Embroidery Machine
- Irish Embroidery
- Energy Saving, Silent Servo Motor – Reduction in noise and vibrations
- Suitable for light – medium heavy materials
- Maximum Zig-Zag Width 12mm
- Speed Adjustment – Set the speed of the machine using the control box.
- Minimal Vibration
- Professional Standard Stitching
- Straight and Zig-Zag Capabilities
- Knee Pad Controls the Zig-Zag Width – Use the knee pad to adjust the width of the zig-zag while sewing to create beautiful, unique patterns.
- Zig-Zag Width Adjustment Screw Slider – Set your preferred zig-zag width with the screw slider to hold in place
- Comes Built Complete and Ready to Use
- Accessory Draw – Ideal for storing your accessories such as bobbins and needles
- Easy to Maintain – Several marked out oiling points to keep the machine lubricated
- 2000 Stitches Per Minute – When the zig-zag width is 10mm
- 1700 Stitches Per Minute – When the zig-zag is 12mm
- 33.4 Needle Bar Stroke – Powerful needle penetration
- Needle Code – DB x 1
- Machine Head Weight 32kg
- Machine Table Dimensions – Length 104cm x 55cm Wide
- 4 x Bobbins
- Needles (DB X 1)
- Oil Bottle
- Soft Dust Cover