The Juki DDL-8100ES is a single needle, industrial lockstitch machine that is suitable for sewing light-medium weight fabrics. The 8100ES is an entry level industrial that is very simple to use. It has also been designed to reduce noise and vibration while sewing and has a smart, self-oiling system that lubricates the machine constantly when in use. We build our Juki industrials with a high quality, jack silent servo motor which ensures the machine is extremely quiet when switched on. This type of motor is also energy saving and has the ability to adjust the sewing speed as required.
All of our Juki industrial machines come built complete with the machine head, machine table, jack stand on wheels, jack motor, cotton post, storage draw and some bobbins and needles to get you started!
- Single Needle Lockstitch Industrial
- Straight Stitch Only
- Maximum Speed of 4500 Stitches Per Minute
- Adjustable Speed Control – Easy to set the speed as needed, using the power box.
- 2 x Presser Foot Lifts – Hand lift 5.5mm, Knee lifter 13mm
- Stitch Length Dial
- Maximum Stitch Length 5mm
- Energy Saving, Silent Servo Motor –Reduction in noise and vibration
- Reverse Lever – Ideal for reinforcement stitches
- Self Oiling System –Constantly pumps oil to the machine when in use
- Bobbin Winding While Sewing
- Weight of Machine Head 34kg
- 1 Year Guarantee
- Built with a Stand on Wheels – Simply lock the wheels once machine is positioned
- Built Fully Complete – Comes complete with machine head, table, stand on wheels, cotton post, and storage draw.
- Machine Head Weight 34kg
- Maximum Speed 4200 Stitches Per Minute
- Machine Table Dimensions: 104cm Length x 55cm Wide
- Needle Code DB X 1
- Straight Stitch Presser Foot (on machine)
- Instruction Manual
- Pack of Needles (DB X 1)
- 4 x Bobbins