The Jack H5-CZ-4 is an automatic walking foot industrial machine, specifically designed to sew heavy duty materials with ease. With its large capacity bobbin system you can sew for longer without running out of thread – for increased productivity! The main difference between the H5-CZ-4 and the standard Jack H2 is that the H5-CZ-4 is a fully automatic machine. This means it features lots of time saving, innovative features such as the automatic thread trimmer, automatic presser foot lifter and even an automatic backtack function.
- Automatic Walking Foot Industrial Machine
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Materials – Such as Vinyls, Canvas, Leather, Upholstery, Boat or Car Upholstery etc.
- Reverse Lever – Ideal for reinforcement stitching
- Automatic Thread Trimmer – Trims the thread automatically at a click of the pedal
- Automatic Backtack – Automatically reinforces the stitch.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lifter – Automatically lifts the presser foot at a click of the pedal
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Length 8mm
- Smart Control Panel – Used for adjusting speed, setting backtack stitches, switching the automatic functions on/off and 1-key to factory reset
- Energy Saving Direct Drive Motor – Guarantees quiet and reliable operation with a low power consumption
- Top & Bottom Feed – Smoother feeding of materials for consistent seam quality, free from irregular stitches
- Quiet and Low Vibration
- Self-Oiling – Constantly pumps oil around the machine when in use.
- Speed Adjustment – Set the speed on the control panel using the + and – buttons.
- Maximum Speed 2200 Stitches per Minute
- Needle Up/Down Function – Set your needle to stop in the up or down position, ideal for sewing corners or pivoting.
- Large Capacity Bobbin System – Holds more thread to increase productivity
- LED Lighting – Illuminated the workspace
- Presser Foot Lift x 3 (by hand, by knee or by automatic lifter)
- Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Built in Bobbin Winder –Wind a bobbin whilst you sew
- Cooling Fan – built in with the motor to prolong motor life
- Barcode/QR Sticker – Simply scan the code to view instruction manuals, parts manuals, video and machine information on your phone or tablet!
- Machine Head Weight 60kg
- Table Dimensions – 120cm Length x 54cm Wide
- Maximum Speed 2200 Stitches Per Minute
- Needle Code DB X 17
- Pack of Needles (DP X 17)
- 4 x Large Capacity Bobbins
- Oil Bottle (Refillable)
- Alan Key
- Grease Syringe
- Instruction Manual
- 2 x Screwdrivers
- Plastic Dust Cover