The Jack F4-HL-7 is a standard straight stitch, heavy duty industrial machine that is capable of sewing heavier materials. With the F4-HL-7 featuring a large capacity bobbin, you can sew for longer periods of time, without having to stop to refill as often – increasing productivity!
It has a built in direct drive motor that allows the machine to run quietly and with minimal vibration. Featuring a small smart panel that can control the speed, needle position and factory reset, setting up the machine is quick and easy. The F4-HL-7 is the perfect machine for those who require a simple, easy to use industrial with the ability to sew heavy materials, standard machines would struggle with.
All of our Jack industrial machines come built complete with the machine head, a Jack stand on wheels, cotton post, accessory draw, machine table and some bobbins and needles to get you started.
- 1 Needle Lockstitch Industrial
- Heavy Duty Machine – Ideal for sewing heavy materials e.g leathers, denim, canvas etc.
- Large Capacity Bobbin – Larger bobbin to hold more bobbin thread – increases productivity
- Energy Saving Direct Drive Motor – Guarantees reliable, quiet operation with a low power consumption
- Control Panel – Control the speed, needle position and even return to a factory reset setting
- LED Lighting – Choice of intensity
- Automatic Dormancy Function – Power saving, switches off after no operation for a certain time period
- Presser Foot Lift x 2 – 5.5mm lift by hand lever, 13mm lift by knee lift
- 5000 Stitches Per Minute
- 5mm Maximum Length – Control stitch length with the dial
- Reverse Lever
- Straight Stitch Foot (on machine)
- Large Capacity Bobbins x 4
- Pack of Needles (DB x 5)
- Instruction Manual