The Jack JK20U is a straight stitch and zig-zag industrial machine that is capable of normal sewing and even freehand embroidery. The Jack 20U is suitable for lightweight to medium heavy materials. It has a direct drive, silent servo motor which is energy saving and reduces noise and vibration when in use. One important feature is the needle positions, you can move the needle to 3 different positions (centre, left and right) which is ideal for fitting zips etc.
- Straight Stitch & Zig-Zag Machine
- Capable of Freehand Embroidery – Use the Knee Pad to Adjust the Zig-Zag Width
- Knee Lifter – Lifts the Presser Foot Up
- Maximum Zig-Zag Width 9mm
- Maximum Stitch Length 5mm
- LED Lighting
- Direct Drive Silent Servo Motor – Integrated in the Machine Head.
- Zig-Zag Width Can be Controlled by either the Lever or Knee Pad
- Self Oiling – Automatic Oil Supply for Better Lubrication
- Needle Positions – 3 Different Positions (Centre, Left, Right)
- Maximum Speed 2000 Stitches Per Minute
- Instruction Manual