The Superior 2042 has a huge work area for all your sewing and quilting projects, it can even fold down to hide your machines and equipment in a beautiful cabinet complete with a key to lock. This model arrives fully assembled and is available in 2 colours; Beech or White.
Superior Features Include
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1952) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions but this unit also has the option of being fitted with our electric lifter for an extra cost.
- A versatile caddy system which glides out easily and can be positioned for either close-in sewing/ embroidery or quickly expanded to a more spacious operating set up.
- A huge work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker or maybe a second smaller portable workshop class machine.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet that is lockable with a key. No one would ever know.
- One acrylic flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Attractive soft formed edging finish to the tops.
- Arrives fully assembled. (Delivery up to 28 Days depending on when the order is placed)
- Optional Extra Electric Lift – Price with electric lifter included is £1859