The Maxi Outback has a large work area for all your sewing and quilting projects, it can even fold down to hide your machines and equipment in a beautiful compact cabinet. The Horn Maxi Outback is one of their most compact cabinets that can fit even the larger long-arm domestics as well as the smaller models! This model arrives fully assembled and is available in 2 colours; Beech or White.
Maxi Outback Features Include
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1952) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions but this unit also has the option of being fitted with our electric lifter for an extra cost.
- A large work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- One of the most compact cabinets that can fit the bigger long-armed machines!
- Ideal for both larger and smaller domestic machines
- Shut the doors and it hides your machine away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- One acrylic flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Arrives fully assembled (Delivery up to 28 Days depending on when the order is placed)
- Optional Electric Lifter – Price with electric lifter is £1459
- Available in 2 colour finishes: Beech or White