Made by Eagle Sewing Machines.
- Perfect for sewing blind hems fast!
- Free UK delivery. Same day dispatch.
Eagle CM501 Hemmer with skip stitch and adjustable depth to cope with most fabrics. The CM501 semi-industrial machine is for the professional sewer wanting to sew blind hems fast!
Ideal for use in small workshops where space is a problem. Used extensively by soft furnishing and alteration shops and for on-site use for blind hemming curtains, skirt & trouser hems, sleeves etc. This blind stitch machine makes light work of hemming curtains professionally. Blind stitch hems on skirts, trousers, dresses etc. effortlessly. Swing out front plate allows access to small diameter arm for hemming sleeves and narrow legs. Fully adjustable depth control. Supplied with knee operated presser foot lifter.
The Eagle CM501 Hemmer is made to last many years, to give high quality stitching and reliability. This heavy duty blind hemmer has a cast iron body with a built-in motor, knee lifter and foot speed control. An amazing 1,200 stitches per minute with a maximum stitch length of 7mm. Suitable for hemming/sewing all types of light to medium-weight materials including synthetics, knits and woolens.
Sleeve Arm – This blind hemmer has a small foot print yet the blind hemming area is set forward so its easy to cope with large items.
- It will produce a completely invisible seam.
- Hems on light to medium plus – woven and stretch fabrics.
- New feature now has a skip stitch feature.
- Freearm for stitching cuffs with extension rest, Industrial strengths for the professional user.
- Table model with built in 90watt motor unit and foot speed control.
- Dial in the depth of stitch to suit fabric thickness.
- Uses Industrial type LWx6T curved needles.
- Cast Iron body for strength and durability.
- Pad stitching, stitch lengths from 3mm to 8mm.
Our blind hemmer includes
- Knee Lift
- Bed Clamp
- Needle/looper clear swing-up safely guard
- Standard Large Screw Driver
- Large Star Screw Driver
- Allen Keys
- Spare Needle
- Foot control
- Spare motor brushes
- Instruction book
- Weight: 11kg (approx)
Blind Hemming Sewing Machines are great for curtains or for shortening trousers and sleeves etc. It is a must for every dressmaker and alteration shop!