Packed with intuitive features, including a top-loading bobbin, lock stitch button, one-step needle threader and built-in fine tension settings the A60SE will help take your sewing to the next level.
The Innov-is A60 Special Edition is designed to be quick and easy for beginners while incorporating powerful features loved by experts.
With 60 built-in stitches and six automatic one-step buttonholes, this simple-to-use machine delivers smooth strong even feeding on all kinds of fabrics with no fuss.
The large, clear LCD screen provides you with helpful information, like which foot to use for which stitch, while user friendly features like the electronic jog dial for easy stitch selection, and an advanced one-action needle threader, will help you to complete all kinds of projects quickly and with ease.
The Innov-is A60SE also comes with a sturdy hard case for easy storage and a 3-year warranty
- 60 built-in stitches
- Intuitive electronic jog dial for easy stitch selection
- Advanced one-action needle threading system
- 6 styles of 1-step automatic buttonhole
- Lockstitch button – Ties off stitches at the end of sewing
- Twin needle setting
- Drop feed – Ideal for free motion sewing
- Quick set top loading bobbin for easy threading
- Slide type speed control – Set the speed to your preference
- LED Lighting
- 7 Point Feed Dog – Improved fabric feeding
- Free Arm – Simply remove the accessory box to reveal the free arm. Ideal for sewing cuffs, sleeves etc.
- 850 Stitches per Minute Maximum Speed
- 6.5Kg Machine Weight Approx.
- Hard case
- 3 year warranty – 1 year for commercial use
Zigzag foot “J” (on machine)
Monogramming foot “N”
Overcasting foot “G”
Zipper foot “I”
Blind stitch foot “R”
Button fitting foot “M”
Buttonhole foot “A”
Bobbin (4) (One bobbin is on machine.)
Extra spool pin
Spool cap (large)
Spool cap (medium) (on machine)
Spool cap (small)
Bobbin case (on machine)
Quick Reference Guide