ADVANTAGES OF PFAFF SELECT 3.2
· Choosing stitches couldn't be easier! - The Easy Select System from Pfaff makes it so easy to select any stitch you want. Simply press a button and start sewing!
· Simple to use with available stitches and suggested presser foot displayed on buttons. Use the Integrated Dual Feed for a true fabric even feed which is only from Pfaff. You will have perfect stitches on bulky fabrics with the IDT feed.
· The unique Integrated Dual Feed from Pfaff uses a simple straightforward principal to achieve excellent results. This IDT system is built into the sewing machine and actually feeds the fabric from the top whilst the feed dogs grip and feed from underneath.
· Working together, the effect is sensational!
· The result is excellent fabric handling with absolutely no slippage. No matter what fabric, no matter how many layers.
· Fine fabrics
· With IDT, very fine demanding fabrics such as silk are fed evenly with no puckering or distortion at the seams.
· Stretch fabrics
· When sewing knits and stretch fabrics, The IDT insures that the fabric doesn`t stretch or pucker.
· Several layers
· Nothing should be allowed to slip when several layers are being sewn. The IDT keeps everything feeding perfectly.
· Long seams
· When sewing long pieces of fabric such as curtains, the IDT feeds all layers at the same pace along the entire length.
· Heavy fabrics
· The IDT feeds even the heaviest fabrics perfectly every time. And all stitches are the same length.
· The layers are gripped securely from the top and the bottom to always match perfectly. A true quilters delight.
· Mixed fabrics
· Uneven layers can easily occur when different types of fabric are being stitched together. The IDT system ensures that the fabrics are joined together perfectly.
· Other features include a four step buttonhole that will sew professional buttonholes with the turn of a dial. The higher presser foot copes with multi layers and bulky fabrics with ease.
· With numerous needle positions you will have a precise placement without moving the fabric, for zips, piping, etc. Circular sewing has never been easier-ideal for cuffs, sleeves, etc with the slender free arm.
· The hard cover keeps your machine dust free and protects it from damage.
· 27 stitch selection
· Industrial rotary hook system
· IDT even feed system
· Variable stitch length
· Variable stitch width
· 4 step buttonhole
· Drop feed facility
· Stretch stitches
· Free arm storage compartment
· Buttonhole foot
· Zipper foot
· Zig-zag foot
· Blind hem foot
· Satin stitch foot
· Quilt guide
· Seam ripper
· Set of needles
· Bobbins (4)
· Lint brush
· Spool caps
· Second spool pin
· Hard cover
· Foot control
· Instruction manual