Click Image for Gallery
JUKI 8100EH - PLEASE CALL US WITH YOUR LOCATION PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR DELIVERY COSTS!!
The Juki 8100EH is a single needle lockstitch machine for heavy duty fabrics. It has been developed to minimise the noise and vibration when using the machine. Additionally, the 8100EH comes with features to make sewing easier, such as having a higher knee lift (13mm) and an easy grip hand wheel. This machine has a maximum speed of 4000 spm (which can be adjusted) and it is built complete with the machine, stand, accessory draw, knee lift, cotton post, table and a silent servo motor. The weight of the head of this machine is 26kg and it has been developed to include an increased needle bar stroke of 35mm.
- Self Oiling (once filled with oil there's no need to refill for around 5 years)
- Reverse Lever
- Stitch Length Dial (max 5)
- Allows for Heavier Threads and Fabrics
- Silent Servo Motor
- Maximum Speed 4000 spm (adjustable speed control)
- Presser foot lift (hand 5.5mm) (knee 13 mm)
- Built with stand on wheels (can be locked off to stay in place)
Juki DDL-8100EH HEAVY DUTY