Click Image for Gallery
AT2000D PROFESSIONAL AIR THREAD OVERLOCKER
- The AT2000D is an air thread overlocker, all you need to do is insert the thread into new specially designed ports and the thread is transported where it needs to go just by pulling a lever.
- It has an 8 piece feed dog system which allows the fabric to be easily fed through.
- Includes a built in 1 step converter to allow you to change from a 3 thread to a 2 thread. All you need to do is flip the converter into position and you're able to do a rolled hem or reduce the bulk in the overlock edge.
- Built in needle threader (both left and right needle)
- INTEGRATED ADJUSTABLE DIALS; These control stitch length adjustment (between 1.0 - 5.0 mm) and the differential feed dial prevents fabrics puckering and allows you to adjust the stretch of the stitching (0.5 - 2.0 mm)
- FINE ADJUSTMENT; Easier to adjust the cutting width and you can access the upper knife release knob and switch to rolled hemming by sliding the stitch finger lever.
- The main shaft has been redesigned to allow for greater stability, strength and speed.
- Larger bed size for bigger projects (4.65" wide in front of needle, 5.59" wide behind needle, and the bed is 9.67" deep)
- Also has adjustable foot pressure.
(NEW) AT2000D PROFESSIONAL AIR THREAD OVERLOCKER