Click Image for Gallery
Finance Packages Now Available in store
Brother Sewing Machines are a trusted and reliable option for both private and industrial use.
DigiFlex Feed Direct Electronic Feed Control
DigiFlex Feed digitalises the feeding system and resolves various sewing troubles without adjustment work.
- Improvement in the reduction of needle breakage and productivity.
- Simple select and smooth sewing without material slippage.
- Excellent sewing quality that’s easy to get proper thread tension in accordance with several materials
Needle Breakage Prevention with Brother Sewing Machine Own 3 Functions
- Fabric can be fed at an appropriate time, so that the needle won’t break even when sewing thick material.
- Compared to conventional mechanical control, the stepping motor control makes the response of reverse sewing quicker and reduces needle breakage.
- Equipped with needle prevent 3 breakage function while reverse sewing
- Sensing needle position and controlling proper feed timing that prevent from unreasonable reverse sewing as needle breaks automatically.
A Variety of Functions Enable Ease of Use and Ideal Sewing Quality
- Beautiful stitching without puckering
- thread tightening in relation with the fabric and reduces puckering.
- Short remaining thread, (3mm) doesn’t require after-cutting process
- The new double action thread trimming mechanism cut’s the thread right under the needle hole; the short remaining thread is a minimum of 3mm. The disposition of thread ends after sewing can be reduced thanks to the new system. (Premier Spec.)
- Oil staining prevention
- The closed oil tank enables clean sewing more than conventional model’s that often stain sewing material. The minimum lubrication system prevents problems such as oil leakage and oil scattering drastically.
- Easy operation with a simple panel
- You can change the stitch length and sewing speed easily. In addition, it is possible to set the stitch length as a numerical value, which improves the opportunity for reproduction.
- Stress relief at reverse sewing
- Because the reverse sewing is changed to motor control, vibration and noise are suppressed. It contributes a stress relief, a common issue for users of industrial sewing machines.
- Reduction of hanging fabric
- By arranging rubber on the back side which had been installed at the four corners of the bed of the sewing machine on the surface, it becomes easier to handle the fabric.
- The connected sewing machine and computer technology enables the customer to analyze, manage processes and speed up productivity improvement and maintenance work.
- Easy and secure data management with USB