All of our industrials come with a 1 year guarantee and come built complete with stand on wheels, table, draw, cotton post, silent motor, and some free needles and bobbins to get you started!
PLEASE CALL US PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR DELIVERY COSTS!
The JACK JK-T1790B is a direct drive, high-speed lockstitch button hole sewing machine with electronic control and electronic drive. Loaded with 30 button hole patterns for varying buttonholing requirements, this machine offers you a high production, high efficiency sewing platform with exceptional seam quality.
Versatile fabrics and materials flexibility means you can sew button holes on dress shirts, work wear, t-shirts, blouses, sweaters and more.
- Electronic 1 needle lockstitch buttonholing machine
- AC Servo motor
- Low Vibration
- Low noise
- High efficiency
- Electronic thread tension device to avoid thread breakage
- Minimum lubrication needed to reduce chance of oil spilling onto fabric
- Cooling fan to lower temperature of motor (extended lifetime)
- 4200 spm
- Light to medium fabrics
- Readable control panel to make new patterns easy to update
- Max 200 patterns can be saved to control panel and updated by USB Port
- Presser foot lift (17mm)
- Thread trimmer
- Sewing speed regulation
- Multi-cutting system to make button hole of any length without changing the blade/knife
- Bartack width 5mm max
- Buttonhole length; 6.4mm - 25.4mm (with standard work clamp)
- Buttonhole length; 6.4 - 31.8mm (with additional equipment)