Pintuck foot with 3 grooves #30 is a versatile presser foot for sewing attractive pintucks in combination with a 4 mm double needle. It is also ideal for sewing mini-piping, as well as for elastic gathering and the couching of braids and trim.
Pintuck foot with 3 grooves #30 is used when working with thick, heavy fabrics such as denim, suit-weight linen or home furnishings. The pintuck foot with 3 grooves #30 let you stitch even, neat parallel tucks.
The practical cutout in the center of the foot affords a good view of the stitching area, letting you keep perfect track of everything while sewing.
30V Pintuck Foot
- Ideal for mini-piping, trimmings and smocking
- For Entredeux and chopstick work
- 3 Grooves for parallel pintucks
- For use with a 4mm twin needle
- For heavy weight materials