Foot #33 is well suited for pintucking in fine and lightweight fabrics.
Can also be used for couching fine cords and yarns and Faggotting.
The nine precisely spaced grooves in the sole of the foot help guide each row of stitching by using the previous row as a guide
A seam guide can be inserted in the back of the foot for widely spaced tucks
Use the unique cord guiding hole in the needle plate of your Bernina to produce corded pintucks effortlessly.
Best used with a 1.6mm or 2mm double needle. Remember to activate your double needle limitation on your machine
33V 9 Groove pintuck foot (computerised models only)
- Ideal for mini-piping, trimmings, smocking or faggoting
- For Entredeux and Chopstick work
- 9 Grooves for 9 parallel pintucks
- For use with a 1.6mm double needle
- Suitable for fine and lightweight materials