FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM TO UK MAINLAND ONLY
Delivery time approximately 7 days
The Typical GC2603 is a cylinder arm, single needle lockstitch machine with compound feed, walking foot and enlarged 1.4x hook & base.
It features a heavy duty triple feeding action by way of bottom feed, needle bar feed and walking foot top feed, which combine together to produce high quality seams.
The versatile narrow cylinder free-arm design guarantees improved material handling on three dimensional items like bags, gloves, shoes, straps, filters and other such items which cannot be sewn on a standard flat bed machine.
TheTypical GC2603 is of a robust construction for industrial heavy duty use and has a push down reverse lever and a rotary stitch length adjuster.
- Max Sewing Speed: 2,000 Stithes per Minute
- Max Stitch Length: 6 mm
- Presser Foot Lift: 13 mm by Knee, 6.5 mm by Hand
- Needle Type (Recommended Sizes): DP x 17 (#18 to #24)
- Rotating Hook: LARGE Hook
- Thread Sizes: Up to Tex 138
This machine ships complete and fully assembled - ready to sew upon arrival.
- Machine Head
- Table Top
- Heavy Duty Stand
- SERVO Motor
- Extra needles, bobbins, and tools.