-4 Thread Overlock Sewing Machine
Juki industrial sewing machines have long been known for their quality and durability. When comparing features and price, Juki sewing machines are among the best in the industrial sewing machine industry.
The MO-6700S Series is a new and powerful overlock/safety stitch machine that has been developed to offer increased reliability and ease-of-use, while upgrading seam quality at higher sewing speeds. It responds to a wider range of materials and processes to finish high-quality soft-feeling seams. With the operating noise having been reduced and increased durability ensured, the cost-effective MO-6700S Series is a leading machine in the new era.
Since the machine comes with a needle-thread take-up mechanism as well as a looper thread take-up mechanism, to offer upgraded responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension, it achieves well-tensed soft-feeling seams that flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the material at the maximum sewing speed of 7,000rpm.
The machine incorporates various mechanisms as standard, such as a differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism and an external adjustment mechanism for adjusting the feed dog inclination as well as increasing the differential feed ratio, which can be easily adjusted to finish seams that perfectly match the material to be used. Comfortable operation is all but guaranteed, by a wider area around the needle entry, the adoption as standard of a micro-lifter feature that offers improved responsiveness to materials and provides the operator with upgraded operability, and by the reduction of operating noise and vibration, which has been achieved by designing an optimally balanced machine.
- Stitch type – 2-needle overlock
- Stitch style – 514
- Max. sewing speed – 7,000rpm
- Number of threads – 4
- Overedging width – 4mm
- Needle bar stroke – 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle – 20 degrees
- Needle mechanism – Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Needle – DCx27
- Max. lift of the presser foot – 7mm
- Max. presser foot pressure – 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Upper knife – Flat knife
- Stitch adjusting method – By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method – By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head – 28kg
- Lubrication – Automatic
- Lubricating oil – JUKI Machine Oil 18 (or equivalent Item #RLW1)
- Materials – Light to Medium
- Shirring Attachment – Optional
- Micro-lifter – Provided as standard