Click Image for Gallery
Low Profile Clamping system for the Brother PR embroidery machines & Babylock. Ideal for embroidering blankets, bags and many other items. Two interchangeable window sizes 11" x 5" and 8" x 5".
The Hoop Tech PR600 - 2 is the lowest profile clamping system on the market. This set comes with two windows. This is a perfect choice for embroidering smaller, difficult to hoop items like bags, Christmas stockings, blankets and many other items.
- Single lever opens, closes and locks the clamp.
- 2 interchangeable window sizes to choose from 11" x 5", 8" x 5".
- Mounts directly to machine drive bar for positive attachment.
- All metal construction, powder coated aluminium & stainless steel.
- Changing window sized requires no tools and takes only seconds.
- The clamp automatically adjusts to different fabric thickness.
- Clamping action does not leave “hoop burns”.
- Clamp stays on the machine while loading and unloading.
The Brother PR does not recognise the sewing area of non-standard Brother frames, so its necessary to use the machines trace function to make sure the pattern fits before sewing.
Brother PR Hoop Tech Clamping System